- Java or Node.js experience is preferred, as is content management or web writing experience.
- Integrating AEM with CRM, analytics and e-commerce platforms requires experience integrating processes, content models and templates from AEM.
- I know the security setup and best practices within AEM.
- Knowledge of implementation and scaling techniques and expertise with AEM implementation/scaling strategies.
- Cross-functional teams require Communication and teamwork skills and an attitude towards new technology and industry trends.
- Content Creation: AEM makes creating web pages, forms, and digital assets like logos easy
- Digital Asset Management: AEM provides users with tools for storing, organising and managing photos, videos and documents.
- Multi-Channel Delivery: Content delivered across web, mobile and social media channels can be provided by AEM with personalisation based on user activity preferences or demographic data.
- Analytics: AEM allows users to track and assess user activity, website traffic and other essential details.
- Workflow Management: AEM's workflow management features, content collaboration and review become seamless while guaranteeing the timely delivery of their work product.
- Integration: Adobe Experience Manager makes Adobe, third-party and platform integration seamless and scalable; enterprise businesses can utilise AEM due to its capacity to manage massive volumes of content and traffic.
- Target Audience: AEM serves enterprises seeking an advanced yet scalable content management system.
- Marketing and digital experience teams that prioritise tailored, multichannel consumer interactions for marketing purposes; eCommerce firms require in-depth product information for sales online and an efficient sales platform, plus developers and IT specialists capable of creating AEM solutions are in demand.
- Digitising companies require an adaptable content management platform in the cloud.
AEM [Adobe Experience Manager] enables organisations to design, manage, and deploy personalised digital experiences across channels.
AEM technology empowers organisations to craft engaging customer experiences with its flexible and scalable design, comprehensive features and functions, and customer analytics. AEM provides content management, digital asset management, mobile delivery of online content, and analytics features for their website users.
Content creation and management for social, mobile and online media channels are centralised through Content Hub; businesses may tailor processes or automate them for efficient content development and distribution on this platform.
The modern architecture of AEM makes it scalable and safe to protect sensitive data; features include access control, user management, data encryption, and encryption key management. It seamlessly integrates with many Adobe and third-party products for enterprise end-to-end digital experiences.
Create customised and engaging digital experiences quickly with this platform’s flexible design, comprehensive features, and adaptable connectors, a versatile option that suits enterprises of any size.
AEM is an advanced platform capable of consolidating digital assets such as photos, videos and documents into easily manageable packages for distribution on websites, mobile apps and social media.
AEM’s intuitive interface and user-friendly tools make content creation and management effortless for nontechnical users, with workflow automation, content tagging and version control providing additional efficiencies to ensure the material remains organised, accessible and current.
AEM technology delivers tailored user information based on choices, behaviour and context, which offers enormous value.
Businesses may utilise its powerful analytics and machine learning features to understand better consumer habits to craft engaging campaigns and experiences for their target consumers.
Companies may produce and send real-time content using AEM’s dynamic delivery capabilities to give customers up-to-date information.
AEM is designed for businesses of all sizes and sectors since its flexible modular architecture enables it to manage enormous volumes of content across numerous channels.
Companies may adopt AEM according to their needs by connecting it with e-commerce, marketing automation or analytics platforms.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), an impressive suite of tools for designing, managing and delivering digital experiences across many channels, is discussed extensively in this course.
Students will learn about AEM’s content management, digital asset management and customer journey mapping functionalities.
Through activities and case studies, students will acquire hands-on experience using AEM to generate and manage online content, digital assets and customer experiences for customers.
AEM connections and extensions will also be discussed so they may personalise it according to their specific requirements.
By the conclusion of the course, students will master AEM technology and create and manage great digital customer experiences.